H.E.R. - Back of My Mind (Apple Music Edition) [iTunes Plus AAC M4A]


H.E.R. - Back of My Mind (Apple Music Edition) m4a

Genre: R&B/Soul
Release Date: June 18, 2021

Tracklist:
  1. We Made It
  2. Back of My Mind (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) [Explicit]
  3. Trauma (feat. Cordae) - H.E.R. & Hit-Boy [Explicit]
  4. Damage
  5. Find A Way (feat. Lil Baby) [Explicit]
  6. Bloody Waters (feat. Thundercat)
  7. Closer To Me [Explicit]
  8. Come Through (feat. Chris Brown) [Explicit]
  9. My Own
  10. Lucky
  11. Cheat Code [Explicit]
  12. Mean It [Explicit]
  13. Paradise (feat. Yung Bleu) [Explicit]
  14. Process
  15. Hold On
  16. Don't [Explicit]
  17. Exhausted [Explicit]
  18. Hard To Love [Explicit]
  19. For Anyone
  20. I Can Have It All (feat. DJ Khaled & Bryson Tiller) [Explicit]
  21. Slide (feat. YG) [Explicit]
  22. Behind H.E.R.'s "Back of My Mind"

Download: #Link 1 | #Link 2
ShowCloseComments